What is the crime?
- surveillance abuse
- surveillance trafficking
- medical abuse
- medical trafficking
- covert enslavement
- torture, assault, injury
- deliberate induction of disease
- covert human subjects research
- murders, assassinations, bounty killings
This is what I've come to understand after what is now years of research.
How are subjects controlled?
- social, psychological, financial manipulation
- injuries - direct frequencies to the body and brain, bio attacks, "accidents"
- surveillance, threats, attacks
- control of media (TV, newspapers, magazines, websites) - this is particularly concerning for celebrities
- control of opportunity, blacklisting
- control of relationships, honeypots
- control of medicine, psychology, police forces
- control of physical space around the subject
- restriction of movement, abduction, law enforcement and court corruption
Psychological warfare techniques are sophisticated and psychology as a profession seems invested in covering up the crime and keeping it secret. In our case, family members, friends, co-workers, acquaintances, and professionals (doctors, teachers, etc) are bribed and/or coerced to lie to us and to lie about us. In most cases, people don't come into our lives at all, and they certainly don't collaborate with us, without an ulterior agenda.
Traumas are deliberately created and psychologically and financially leveraged. This includes use of murder, assassination, even mass casualty events.
The social and psychological manipulation that goes on is aimed both at the individual and at groups around the individual.
With regards to control of subjects, the biggest tool in the toolbox are the covert medical body area implant networks and access to directed energy weapons.